- Easy, care-free publishing and management by Isabella Media
- We create your custom campaign page for you.
- Softcover and e-book included and hardcover optional
- Custom formatting and design
- ISBNs for print and e-book are included
- Print and digital full distribution through Ingram to 39,000 bookstores and online retailers
- Up to 50% author royalties on print and digital sales, 50% on foreign rights sales.
- Automatic Inclusion in Ingram’s catalogs
- Our Marketing program includes title tip sheet, media releases, book Web page, cover polls, and promoting the book to booksellers, Ingram, and other distributors. We also provide access to social media and other marketing experts through the life cycle of the book.
- 10 copies of your printed book
- The author may purchase additional books below wholesale
- The author will be provided access to book marketing experts to assist with the marketing and/or design of websites, trailers, and more.
We are not a self-publisher in our approach, operation, or philosophy in any way. We receive many submissions and author inquiries each year, but we choose to accept only a small percentage of the authors who submit manuscripts to us. We will look at your work and respond quickly with our observations. Our publishing model doesn’t charge the author a cent to publish their book.
Ready to pitch your book?
Isabella Media Inc is a Rhode Island-based, family-owned, mainline publishing organization with a mission to discover unknown authors. We combine unknown authors’ undiscovered potential with Isabella Media Inc’s unique approach to publishing and provide them with the highest quality books and the most inclusive benefits package available. Isabella Media Inc was formed to serve you, the author, as a traditional, mainline royalty publishing company and provide a platform for unknown authors. We listen to your feedback and create a collaborative atmosphere with our authors in the belief that you’ll come back to us with your next book.